- First release!
2 - 1.0.1 - 2015-12-17
- Fixed an issue where the result of map 24 was displayed as the result of both map 23 and 24.
- Added graphics options to improve the performance of low-end devices.
- Fixed an issue where the vehicles would not move due to persistent data not being cleared.
- The new game mode "Simulation" added with no time limit and no road rage.
- Removed turn signals from trains, still present on trams.
- Fixed sound shuttering issue on devices with low framerate.
- Added tutorial boxes.
3 - 1.1.0 - 2016-01-24
- Added 12 new maps
- Added weather
- Fixed issues with spawning trains
- Several graphical glitches fixed
- Fixed an issue where sound would play before any train spawned
4 - 1.1.1 - 2016-01-28
- Fixed an issue where the screen would rotate even if screen rotation was turned off
- Made the railroad crossing signals more accurate
5 - 1.1.2 - 2016-02-24
- Fixed an issue with screen rotation
- Fixed an issue where some vehicle types would not spawn
- Better support for device vibrator
6 - 1.1.3 - 2016-02-29
- Fixed an issue where motorbikes would drive on tram tracks
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash after turning down the graphics
7 - 1.2.0 - 2016-03-20
- Added 12 new maps
- Vehicles switch their lights to daytime running lights during day time
- Passing emergency vehicles will reduce road rage
- New maps will be released in the beginning of April!
8 - 1.2.1 - 2016-03-22
- Fixed a couple of graphical glitches on pedestrians.
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze when hitting pedestrians.
- Fixed an issue where the game would freeze when despawning crashed cars.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on falling snow particles.
9 - 1.3.0 - 2016-04-21
- Added 12 new maps.
- Fixed some spelling mistakes.
- Fixed an issue where pedestrians would not face the crossing when waiting.
- Decreased target score on Winter map 1.
- Increased the distance from a crossing pedestrian will wait at to prevent them being hit by vehicles.
- Added some time before buttons on end screen can be clicked to avoid misclicking.
- Vehicles will not slow down and stop when the crash in front of them has been removed.
10 - 1.3.1 - 2016-04-22
- You can now adjust road rage in settings.
- Web links in text are now clickable hyperlinks instead.
- Rate game button now forwards to same service used to download game.
11 - 1.3.2 - 2016-05-09
- Replaced some text labels.
- Fixed emergency vehicles appearing on tram tracks.
- Fixed a couple of instances where vehicles would not indicate correctly.
- Added a basic zoom function.
12 - 1.3.3 - 2016-05-11
- Hotfix for the crashing issue some users experienced when updating to the previous version.
- Zoom feature can now be turned on or off in the settings.
13 - 1.3.4 - 2016-06-20
- Fixed a memory leak which was the cause of the 'yellow box' bug.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles would not collide with the last couple of cars of trains.
- Increased the length and speed of trains.
- Native navigation bar hidden for users using Android 4.4+
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when exiting right after opening it.
- Fixed a rare issue where the app crash when opened due to some sound starts to play too early.
14 - 1.3.5 - 2016-06-22
- Added loading screen as new encoding of levels take longer to decode.
- Decreased initial load time for low end devices.
- Fixed a memory leak between levels.
15 - 1.4.0 - 2016-07-18
- Added random events.
- Added ability to connect several lights to a button.
- Added tutorial.
- Replaced Simulation game mode.
- Arcade game mode difficulty increase.
- Fixed semi-truck collision box issue.
- Adjusted various problematic maps.
- Adjusted light swipe behaviour.
16 - 1.4.1 - 2016-07-19
- Hotfix for Rush Hour map 2.
17 - 1.4.2 - 2016-07-23
- Fixed an routing issue for fire engines.
- Fixed an issue with missing stop and accident indicators.
- Fixed an issue with pedestrian crossing on Suburban map 12.
- Connected pedestrian crossings are now restored on restart.
- Added back buttons in menu views.
18 - 1.4.3 - 2016-08-01
- Fixed an issue with connecting several pedestrian crossings to a button.
- Fixed an issue with road rage not increasing for emergency vehicles.
- Connected light buttons now display the state of its buttons.
19 - 1.4.4 - 2016-08-08
- Fixed an issue with cars hitting each other when turning a corner.
- Fixed an issue where road rage would be present even when turned off in settings.
- Added option to toggle whether all lights should switch to red on crash.
- Fixed an issue with road rage and random event vehicles.
20 - 1.4.5 - 2016-09-04
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when opening a hyperlink.
- Fixed an issue where the settings would not save when closing the app using the home button.
- Road rage can now be turned off for all game modes again.
- Traffic density can be changed for game mode Unlimited.
- Fixed missing road rage counter for end score.
- Fixed an issue where a car would get stuck in a roundabout after breaking down.
- Fixed an issue with vehicle trailers not colliding with crashed vehicles.
- Device specific on screen navigation buttons, instead of physical ones, no longer disappear when opening the game.
21 - 1.4.6 - 2016-10-15
- Fixed issue where saved data could get corrupted if app left running in the background.
- Increased light connect buttons size in portrait mode.
- Fixed issue with fire truck on New Zealand map 4.
22 - 1.4.7 - 2016-11-13
- Fixed issue with breaking lights on Rush Hour map 9.
- Fixed issue with incorrect light arrows on Winter map 11.
- Fixed issue with incorrect landscape ads on New Zealand map 4.
- Fixed issue where progress would not be cleared when trying to do so in the settings.
23 - 1.4.8 - 2017-01-13
- Fixed incorrect light arrow on Winter map 11.
- Fixed incorrect light arrow on Town map 1.
- Fixed car breaking down on the wrong side of the road on New Zealand map 12.
- Fixed car crashing in same lane on New Zealand map 12.
- Fixed a spelling mistake in settings.
- Updated dependency libraries.
24 - 1.4.9 - 2017-01-16
- Fixed issue where using the light buttons could lead to app crash.
- Fixed issue where the game could start without initializing physics simulations.
- Fixed issue where game would crash if device blocked ads.
- Removed 64-bit ARM dependencies as they seem to cause crashes.
25 - 1.4.10 - 2017-01-24
- Fixed issue where devices running Android 2.3.x would crash if using an outdated version of Google Play Services.
- Fixed issue where map texture would not reload when returning to game.
26 - 1.5.0 - 2018-05-18
- Updated dependencies to latest versions.
- Increased minimum Android version from 2.3 to 4.0.
27 - 1.5.1 - 2018-05-18
- Fixed all map layers not rendering correctly with new dependencies.